Claire Jeong, RDH, MS
International speaker, author, educator, RDH
About the instructor
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. In addition, she created DentalToaster, an online CE platform that provides unique courses for the dental professional.
Claire has a Master’s Degree in Administration from Boston University, Dental Hygiene Degree from Forsyth School of Dental Hygiene in Boston, and a Business degree from the top business programs in Korea. Prior to her career in the dental field, Claire Jeong was an education specialist at Boston Children’s Museum.
Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. With her expert knowledge in education, she authored the e-book WakeUp Memory™, which teaches how to use the brain and remember anything. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.”
Many of Claire’s articles, such as the New Hypertension Guidelines are ranked one of the top articles in RDH Magazine and DentistryIQ. She is regularly invited in podcasts and conferences such as RDH Under One Roof as a key opinion leader. Her classes are fascinating, and the audience becomes glued to their seat. Claire also provides guidance to companies to reach the younger generation of dental professionals. Email: ClaireJ@DentalToaster.com
- Distinguish between microorganisms that are harmless and harmful
- Understand methods of chairside infection control, from health history to wiping surfaces
- Understand methods of dental instruments disinfections/sterilization
- Apply the appropriate protocols based on the CDC guidelines
- Protect the patients and dental professionals from the transmission of diseases
- Implement changes that the office needs to be compliant
- Location: The course is online so you can take it from anywhere!
- Starting date: Enroll anytime!
- CEUs hours awarded: 2
- How long can I access the course for? 180 days unlimited.
- Refund policy: Unless otherwise specified, courses purchased from Dental Toaster courses are non-refundable.
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if you want to renew your license (in most states, the course is mandatory)
- Learn what you missed at school
- Deepen your knowledge of the basics
- Get a solid foundation that you can build on top of
- Help other dental team members
- Absorb information at your own pace, without the pressure of exams
- Refresh your memory if it has been a while since you graduated from school
- Feel more knowledgeable in front of the patient
- Become the "A" team member
If you can relate to the points above, then you've come to the right place!
Format that works with your busy schedule
Your time is precious. That's why we did all the work for you, so you will learn ONLY what is important. In this course, you will see:
- Key points format that goes straight to the core content
- Short and concise sentences
- Indents to show you the hierarchy of information
- PLUS! Track your progress.
How does this work?
Step 1: Enroll (FREE)
Step 2: Start the course
Step 3: Pay a small fee to continue
For the entire course, you will study through your phone and computer. No need to sit in a webinar. Just take 5 minutes in between patients, 3 minutes while waiting in the car, you get the idea!
Your progress is automatically recorded.
You will have so much fun learning!
You will feel so knowledgeable after this short course
It doesn't matter what you remembered from school prior to this course – what matters is right now. After this course, you will feel:
- Ready to educate your patients
- Refreshed (because you brushed up on concepts that you already knew)
- Passionate and ready to share the knowledge with your fellow dental professionals
- Confident to attend more advanced CE courses
Your time is precious.