It doesn't matter what you remembered from school prior to this course – what matters is right now. After this course, you will feel:
- Ready to educate your patients
- Refreshed (because you brushed up on concepts that you already knew)
- Passionate and ready to share the knowledge with your fellow dental professionals
- Confident to attend more advanced CE courses
Review most common medical conditions your patients may have
Connect the medical conditions and most commonly used drugs
Understand methods to treating medical conditions
Provide optimum care for the medically compromised patient
Protect the medically compromised patient from incidents caused by dental procedures
Learn what you missed at school
Deepen your knowledge of the basics and get a solid foundation that you can build on top of
Help other dental team members and become the "A" team member
Absorb information at your own pace, without the pressure of exams
Refresh your memory if it has been a while since you graduated from school
Feel more knowledgeable in front of the patient
Claire is an entrepreneur, author, educator, researcher, and international speaker. She is the founder of StudentRDH / SmarterDA – Dental hygiene and assisting exam prep solutions. In addition, she created DentalToaster, one of the easiest to use online CE website for dental professionals. Through her live and online courses, Claire helped tens of thousands of people gain valuable dental knowledge and clinical skills. With her expert knowledge in education, she authored the e-book WakeUp Memory™, which teaches how to use the brain and remember anything. She combines the WakeUp Memory Technique™ in her courses and teaches educators to apply this method in their own classrooms. To her audience’s testimony: “Learning is now addictive.” Many of Claire’s articles, such as the New Hypertension Guidelines are ranked as one of the top articles in RDH Magazine and DentistryIQ. She is regularly invited in podcasts and conferences such as RDH Under One Roof as a key opinion leader. Her classes are fascinating, and the audience becomes glued to their seat. Claire also provides guidance to companies to reach the younger generation of dental professionals. Email: ClaireJ@DentalToaster.com
Your time is precious. That's why we did all the work for you, so you will learn ONLY what is important. In this course, you will see:
- Key points format that goes straight to the core content
- Short and concise sentences
- Indents to show you the hierarchy of information
- PLUS! Track your progress.
Step 1: Enroll (FREE)
Step 2: Start the course
Step 3: Pay a small fee to continue
For the entire course, you will study through your phone and computer. No need to sit in a webinar. Just take 5 minutes in between patients, 3 minutes while waiting in the car, you get the idea!
Your progress is automatically recorded.
You will have so much fun learning!
Your time is precious
It's online. Access from your phone or computer.
Always open. Enrol anytime!
2 CEUs awarded.
Access the course for 180 days unlimited.
- Welcome to Medical Conditions Refresher Course!
- ASA CLASSIFICATIONS FREE PREVIEW
- HYPERTENSION FREE PREVIEW
- HEART DISORDERS
- BRAIN DISORDERS
- ALCOHOL AND DRUG DEPENDENCY
- BLOOD DISORDERS
- SKELETAL AND MUSCULAR DISORDERS
- EATING AND GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
- RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
- ENDOCRINE SYSTEM DISORDERS
- INFECTIOUS DISEASES
- KIDNEY DISORDERS
- MENTAL AND DEVELOPMENTAL DISORDERS
- Before proceeding to the C.E. Quiz, please take a minute to evaluate this course.
- Quiz to get your CE certificate