Dr. Uche Odiatu is the author of The Miracle of Health, a professional member of the American College of Sports Medicine and a practicing dentist in Toronto. This busy dad of four is an NSCA Certified Personal Trainer and has lectured in England, Canada, the USA, the Bahamas, Denmark, Bermuda, and Norway.
Dr. Uche is known for his ultra-dynamic sessions that filled with energy. You won't get "just another webinar" that you see all the time in dentistry.
His lectures are scientific, yet engaging, and relatable. He will give you the knowledge and enthusiasm you need to make a change in your practice.
Our patients don’t leave their stressful jobs, poor sleeping patterns (insomnia, apnea, snoring), their physical fitness (or lack) or their eating patterns (mindless eating & evening feeding frenzies) in the car before they sit in our chair. There’s irrefutable scientific evidence that these habits have the ability to ramp up inflammation or dial it down.
Well adjusted, rested, physically active, healthy eating patients enjoy a physiology that supports a better response to our prevention/restorative interventions. In this high energy entertaining program be prepared to have your hair blown back
- Discover how eating habits have the ability to dial down or ramp inflammation and how it affects your treatment outcomes.
- Learn why it’s important to identify the sleep deprived (not just apnea) patient in your practice
- Understand why your sedentary patients don't heal as well as your active living patients. ALERT 85% of your patients lead sedentary lives.
- Gain greater insight into the relationship between chronic inflammation & disease
- Develop a conversation style to positively impact your patient at the new patient & recare exam
1. Schedule a call to book a time (we will provide you a calendar, you will pick your date)
2. Ask all your questions during the discovery call (How many CE do I get, how will the CE certificates be distributed, how does the webinar work, etc.)
3. Provide payment
4. Meet online on the day of the LIVE webinar event