You may have a million questions in your head as you are ready to take off (and say goodbye school!).
I have been there and I can tell you from my experience that if you are not prepared...
THE REAL WORLD CAN BE TOUGH
I call it the real world because school, was honestly NOT what you will see in a dental practice.
At school, you learn the gold standards. And hopefully, you continue with the best practices you learned.
However, there is so much more to learn.
Nod quietly if you asked yourself the following questions:
- How do get my license
- Do I need insurance before I apply for a job?
- How do I apply for a job and what do I put on my resume?
- I was told that new grads get taken advantage of, how do I prevent that?
- How do I speak professionally to my new employer, so he/she respects?
- How do I track my production so make sure that I get paid correctly and how ask for a raise down the road?
- Should start temping or should I apply for a full-time job?
- I heard that we will need CE credits. What are they and how do I get them?
- What if I want to do more – teach, volunteer, etc.?
If you can say “yes I had those questions and I still don’t have answers” ...
... This Webinar Series is for YOU!
Here below you can watch the REPLAY but if you want to catch them live make sure to sign up in advance!
- Welcome to New Grad Bootcamp Webinars!
- Part 1 : Insurance, disability and liability
- Part 2 : Insurance, disability and liability
- Part 1 : Advice from an expert recruiter: All about interview questions
- Part 2 : Advice from an expert recruiter: All about interview questions
- Part 3 : Advice from an expert recruiter: All about interview questions
- Part 1 : "Money talk, pay off your loans"
- Part 2 : "Money talk, pay off your loans"
- Part 1 : "Independent contractor vs employee"
- Part 2 : "Independent contractor vs employee"
- Part 3 : "Independent contractor vs employee"